Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maiden Flight

Maiden flight of the CX200 V3 went very well today. I was using the futaba gy240 gyro.
The new 3500 kv motor does very well. Lots of power to spare. Did some very fast circuits and extremely fast Piro's. Clicked on the idle up switch and that motor screamed. The main shaft held and so did the tail shaft. That little heli rocks! The new main blades are perfect for this setup. Very happy with the maiden. I have it all on video with the new video camera. Just need to load it on the computer and get some more flight vids. Will be trying some backflips with it and inverts. I can honestly say...this heli can easily do 3d!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks great! I'm definitely interested in this little bird.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I tried to 1) click on your adverts per your feb 19 show and couldn't se any and 2) what ever happened to the free motor giveaway? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adverts have been gone for about 3 weeks. Motors have all been given away.
    Were you suppose to get one? Let me know.
    Now we give away Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. Or it can be purchased.

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit